Quick facts about our medical services
- Worldwide Medical Evacuation and Emergency Medical Services.
- General Medical Services provided in Kabul.
- Basic and Advanced Training (including courses delivered in Dari & Pashto).
- High-risk medical support.
- Risk management consultancy.
- Equipment supply and recommendations.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Partnered with, Flight Ambulance International, one of the world's leading air ambulance providers.
- Fixed Wing for transport to international ports, using dedicated air ambulances.
- Fixed and rotary wing aircraft available for transport within Afghanistan.
- Low annual administration fee $250 for all registered staff.
- Includes annual physical exam for staff posted to or passing through Kabul.
- Air ambulances are crewed by intensive care physicians, specialist nurses and/or paramedics.
- All medical staff working in Afghanistan maintain professional registration with the governing body for their professions in their home country.
- Paramedics are registered with, and participate in, the continuing education program required by the US National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT), regardless of their home country.
- Afghanistan: +93796 747 712 & +93786 223 141
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org